ECHS Fundraiser Dinner Night
Monday, Oct 24
Please bring your families to our Family/Friends Fundraiser Dinner Night at Papa Murphy's (click here for flyer) in Costa Mesa. Purchase your pizza and bring it home to share with everyone!
Monday-Friday, Oct 24-28
Daily Student Activities throughout the week. Great opportunity to earn House points and participate!
Cosmic Fright Light Dance
Friday, Oct 28
All students are welcome to come to the MPR from 7-10 p.m. to have fun and dance at the Cosmic Fright Light Dance. Tickets are free with an ASB card and $15 without. Everyone must show a ticket at the door. See Mrs. Croom in the front office to purchase your ticket from now until Friday 10/28.
Grades K-12 Professional Development Day (No School)
Tuesday, Nov 1
No school for all students as this is the District-wide Professional Development Day for all teachers.
Coastline Community College 5th Year Program Information Night
Thursday, Nov 3
Coastline Community College will be presenting on the 5th Year Program that is open as a option for all ECHS students upon high school graduation who wish to complete their A.A. degree at Coastline Community College. All ECHS students and parents are welcome to attend from 7:00-8:00 p.m. in the MPR. Spanish translation will be provided.
Modified B Day Bell Schedule
Friday, Nov 4
Only all B Day High School classes will meet on this day.
Community Service Club
Friday, Nov 4 during Lunch
We will be meeting in Ms. Peters room (15) during lunch. Learn more about how you can get involved in your community and form lifelong memberships with Key Club and Rotary Club. Hope to see you there!
Veterans Day (Schools Closed)
Friday, Nov 11
Social Media and Human Trafficking Awareness Presentation
Tuesday, Nov 15
Parents are welcome to attend a 7-8 p.m. presentation conducted by our CMPD School Resource Officer Monique Beckner and Veronica Stephens from the Action Force Network Human Trafficking Awareness and Prevention Program. in our MPR Both will be presenting on cyberbullying/social media issues and human trafficking awareness as it affects teenagers within our community. This event is hosted by our ECHS PTSA. Spanish translation will be provided.
Chick-fil-A Birthday Free Lunch Program
Wednesday, Nov 16 during Lunch
Happy birthday to all students born in the month of November. Come out during lunch to get your free Chick-fil-A sandwich, chips and cookie!
School Site Council Meeting
Thursday, Nov 17
School Site Council members will meet in Room 4 from 8:00-8:45 a.m.
House Competition Assembly Bell Schedule
Friday, Nov 18
December 6, 2016: ECHS Information Night (6:30-7:30 p.m. in the MPR)
January/February 2017: ECHS will have visits for 8th graders at CdMMS, CMMS, Ensign and TeWinkle
* ECHS Principal's Campus Tours, Student Shadow Days and additional Information Events will be posted soon that will take place from January-April 2017.
- The application for the 2017-18 school year will become live on February 1, 2017.
- Students who submit their application by March 17, 2017 for early acceptance will be notified by March 31, 2017 of their acceptance status.
- Students who submit their application by May 5, 2017 for regular acceptance will be notified by May 19, 2017 of their acceptance status.
- All applications turned in after May 5th through June 30th will be reviewed and placed on a wait-list. Applicants will be notified of their application status in July after 4th quarter grades have been posted.
- Incoming 10th & 11th grade students may submit an application and will be considered for enrollment. They too can apply as early as February 1, 2017 when the application becomes live.
- If you have any questions, please call 714-424-7990.